Conversation Analyzer API
Vonage Contact Center’s Conversation Analyzer API enables you to access data about the contents of the conversations your agents had with your customers.
The API provides you with all the data you need to identify the contents of the conversations, identifying the key phrases that were mentioned according to your configuration.
March 27, 2019: We’ve relocated Conversation Analyzer API documentation from Vonage Contact Center Product Documentation into this Vonage Contact Center Developer Portal site. It keeps all our latest API documentation in one place and provides a better experience when viewing our documentation, guides and API reference.
Vonage Contact Center's other APIs
Take a look at our APIs:
- Authentication API (see Authentication API)
Every time you make a request to a Vonage Contact Center API, you will need to identify yourself using a bearer access token. Get a bearer access token using the Authentication API.
- Agent Availability API (see Agent Availability API)
Vonage Contact Center’s Agents Availability API enables you to query the availability of agents based on required skills.
- Insights Stats API (see Insights Stats API)
The API provides you with all the data you need to keep track of activity in the Vonage Contact Center platform. Use the data in reports, or integrate with third party tools to present the information in wallboards or for workforce management.
- Interaction Content API (see Interaction Content API)
The Interaction Content API enables you to search for interactions and download interaction content.
- Interactions API (see Interactions API)
This API enables you to perform the following actions:
- invoke interaction flows through one or more named routes within the Vonage Contact Center platform
- release interactions that are already in the system
- register a provider that can be used when routing an interaction
- Payment API
The Payment API provides you with the capability to initiate a telephony session with a secure card collection service and to get the status of a payment transaction. For more information, see Payment API.
- User Admin API (see User Admin API)
The User Admin API enables you to access data about your account's users including agents, supervisors and administrators.
Need a bit more info before you get stuck in? Take a look at the Getting started with Vonage Contact Center APIs guide.